Returns & Refunds
At Feiyue we want you to be delighted with your purchase, however we understand that you may wish to return items.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have introduced a 'No Time Limit' returns policy, so items can be returned at your convenience.
Please download the Feiyue Shoes Returns form and enclose your completed form with your order. Download returns form here.
We recommend that you send the returned item via a tracked service, as you will be responsible for any undelivered or lost items. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
Please include your details (name, address, order number etc) within the returned parcel and ensure that the Feiyue box is well wrapped for the journey back to us.
Our returns address is:
Jawfish Distribution Ltd
2 Nuffield Rd
Nuffield Industrial Estate
Poole BH17 0RB
If you would like to exchange an item for a different size or colour, you have two options:
1. Return your item to the address above including your details and what you would like as an exchange. As soon as they arrive with us, we will send out the exchange at no extra charge.
2. To save time you may like to place a new order, you then simply return your original order for a refund.
If you have purchased an item for delivery to an EU Country and wish to return it, please return it to the following address:
SHINER EU B.V.
2993 LW Barendrecht
Please see our full returns and refund policy below:
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Jawfish Distribution Ltd.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
4. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly). Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have introduced a 'No Time Limit' returns policy, so items can be returned at your convenience.
5. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
6. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
7. We do not offer a free returns service. To return an item, please arrange a return with your local post office or courier of your choice.
8. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within 7 working days.
9. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank, as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
10. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
11. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
You can cancel an order prior to dispatch at any time and receive a full refund. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method. To cancel an order, please notify us as soon as possible.
Cancelled orders and refunds will be processed within 24 hours of notification, Mon-Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. Orders cancelled after an order has already been dispatched will be refunded in full once the item has been returned to us.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEMS
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receipt of delivery. Please include a photograph of the damaged/faulty item. We will then be able to discuss a replacement, repair or a refund with you.
Please DO NOT return damaged or faulty goods without contacting us first. We are unable to refund any postage costs incurred if you return damaged items without contacting us.
Please note you if we have partially refunded you for a damaged item this voids your returns policy.
OTHER IMPORTANT RETURNS INFORMATION
You will need to cover any import duties that may arise when returning items from another country.
We cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card.
All orders (including overseas orders) will be refunded in Sterling. Refunds may take up to 5 days to clear in your account. Jawfish Distribution Ltd cannot be held responsible for any fluctuations in exchange rates and consequent loss of currency as a result.